|OVERVIEW OF PROBE
Probe Economics LLC, has been serving clients with chemical
industry planning, forecasting and consulting services
since 1976. Probes strong analytical capability,
based on proprietary models and databases, is balanced by
an equally-strong reputation for good judgment and hands-on
chemical industry experience.
Probe's personnel have held key positions in
multinational chemical companies, consulting firms and
government agencies during the industry's most tumultuous
years. Their backgrounds are diverse in terms of
educational achievement and job experience. Probe's
clients include many prominent chemical, oil, paper, and
mining companies, as well as financial firms, trade
associations, and international agencies.
The three types of service offered by Probe include:
For more information, E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular Multiclient Reports on Chemicals,
Polymers, Energy and the Economy
- Monthly Chemical
Outlooks analyzing broad energy,
economic and societal impacts on chemical prospects
from a U.S. and global perspective
- Annual Five-Year and Fifteen-Year Price and Margin Forecasts for Feedstocks, Petrochemicals and Polymers based on U.S. Gulf Coast costs and global supply-demand
- Multi-client studies on topics of special interest
- Computerized Models and Databases of Chemical
Technologies and Markets
- Probe's models and databases cover production, consumption, imports, exports,
prices, costs and margins for more than 50 chemicals,
polymers and raw materials. Probe is expert in more than
a dozen modelling techniques and knows which ones will
work, commercially, in each business situation.
- Customized Research and Consultations on
Chemicals, Minerals, Polymers and Energy
- Probe uses its decades of industry experience, excellent contacts,
extensive databases, and state-of-the-art analytical
techniques to create competitive advantage for clients.
Click on "Projects" to learn more about Probe's
extensive project experience.
Copyright © 2015 Probe Economics LLC All rights reserved.